понедельник, 10 июня 2019 г.

The first day of studying or at university gates.

My first day at university was a day I will never forget.It was sunshine and bright day! I woke up early and I spent a lot of time on chosen what I wanted to wear .This day happened the third of September 2018.It is official starting of studying thought all schools and universities in Uzbekistan.

I was really nervous because I didn't know any person,even my faculty and group number. Besides, I was not let into because of my trousers. Anyway, it was memorable,because just there(at gates of university) I made a lot of friends))) I was not alone, my sister stayed with me,even if she was in uniform. She met me with her friends. I was really depressed,when the teachers at entrance said that they were not going to let us go in.  Only thanks to my sister and her friends such  kind of nuisance turned into something very funny. After two hours we decided to go home, because it became impossible to stay there. It was unbearable hot. So, what do you think what happened when we came home?  After we had left, it was a call and it was said that every student was allowed with written explanatory sheet.
Unfortunately,may be ,fortunately, my
acquaintanceship with my new groupmates was postponed)

The first day at the university was very exciting and full of memories. And everything is because of that trousers !


9 комментариев:

  1. It is pleasure to get acquainted with your first day at our university

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. ❤😭😭😭😭😭😭 that's so lovely of You, my cutie pie!!!!!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Do you remember how we also stood near the gate on the first day of lyceum? !😂eeeh, were unforgettable times ..🐾

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yes, I remember😂😂😂 how i can forget. I think it is such kind of my custom to be out of at first day😅

      Удалить
  4. I think, you will never forget exactly this day😅😍

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Oh God, this blog made me remember my first day at uni it was awesome)

    Ayzade (Kazakhstan)

    ОтветитьУдалить