вторник, 11 июня 2019 г.
Adieu freshmen...
As you noticed from the name of my today's blog it is going to be a bit nostalgic blog. So, I'm warning if you have a weak heart,please, miss this blog...
😅 Hey, I'm joking. Welcome to my blog. I want to make this blog such kind of sincere message and share with my experiences in this 2018-2019 year. It was really "saturated" year. I became a student of one of the most prestigious universities. By the way , our university you can watch following this one 👉
https://youtu.be/K1ZUQwmkcEI
Moreover, I was involved to be a volunteer. It gave me to broaden my horizons and do my best in learning languages. This year I was not only translator, but also a teacher :) Yes) It was a month of practice. It made me feel more confident in making speeches and presentations among lots of people. I am grateful for everything. This year was full of good changes. I like and appreciate it.
You know, It is such kind of feeling when- yesterday you were a freshman and today you are going to finish this year. Time flies. We should appreciate every second of our life. Every moment is special, unrepeatable... At the end of this blog I want to share with some photos, which seems to me very fascinating.
Thank you
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)







Good luck in Final tests)
ОтветитьУдалитьMy beautiful lady,Your post made me smile and cry at the same time😓❤❤❤❤😭I will miss all of you💕💕💕💕
ОтветитьУдалитьphotos you shared are indeed fascinating!
ОтветитьУдалитьAs you said, it is such a sincere message!
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you for your sincere post, it reminded me about last year :')
ОтветитьУдалитьAnd thanks to your post we can enrich our gallery)
ОтветитьУдалитьI am glad that you liked it)
ОтветитьУдалить