As you know from my previous blog, I didn't make any friends at first day. However,had tuning into positive I went to the university( on uniform!). I went straightly to the first faculty as I was said. I came to staff room in order to clarify in what group I was and where our lessons took in. I was very surprised when I heard that I was not in that faculty!!! What? The second day of failure? But I was said that I was in 1 faculty. While I was searching in which faculty I was , the first pair was over.
At last! I found out that my faculty was 3. I came in the lecture Hall at the end of lecture.
The second pair...everyone looked at me, but anybody didn't talk. I also kept calm till I did'n found my pen . The first person to whom I addressed was Hadicha) She gave me not only her pen,but also her shining smile)
It was break when I met her...Maftuna! My best friend) We had lunch together and talked a long time...
P.S. This photo didn't made in that day) It's the third day of studying :)

As I am reading this your blog, I cannot stop crying. You reminded me of our first day of meeting. I hope we will remain best friends forever as now
ОтветитьУдалитьI hope too)
УдалитьЭтот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалитьYeah, dear, I also do still vividly remember that day (how i met a stunningly attractive girl and smiled out of falling in love with her!) as it was yesterday!❤❤❤❤❤
ОтветитьУдалить😊😊😊
Удалить😊🙏
УдалитьI read this story and unwittingly remember my first day at the Lyceum. I came from another city , for me everything was completely unfamiliar. I was very afraid that I would not be well received. From the first days I was late and stood near the gate. there were a lot of latecomers. I stood and thought how I would find my group, what kind of fellow students I would have. at that moment one girl came up, asked my name and what group I (I answered and thought to myself at the same time, she is as short as I am ( I am a short girl🤭🙈), then I noticed that she pulled a mirror out of the bag and straightened her hair, looked at whether lipstick was smeared👄💅💁, so from the first day we became best friends ...❤️ were always together ... supported each other in difficult situations ... loved to shoot small video clips🤪😎🎦 ... chatted on the phone for hours 🤫 ... did not notice how time passed quickly ... we finished high school ... went to universities ... now we are in different countries🇨🇳🇺🇿, but our friendship is as strong as it was then, I think that true strong friendship begins in such places. Appreciate friends🙏. Thank you for your story, very interesting, I remembered my unforgettable moments✨
ОтветитьУдалитьYou're true about appreciating friendship) it is so touching,you know. Anyway, thank you too for sharing with your experience...
УдалитьMy regards to China👋
Удалитьgood luck in your future endeavors🙏✨
ОтветитьУдалитьfrom China(lolo🐧)
THANKS A LOOOT)
УдалитьEither I will never forget our first day which was marvelous🤩
ОтветитьУдалитьAnd your day as well🥰
😊yes ,it was unforgettable
УдалитьYou was born for being blogger... KamilovaMalika I appreciate you efforts to help to other students
ОтветитьУдалитьYour sincerely Jessica (Albania)
Very pleasant to hear😅 my regards to Albania.
УдалитьThat day soo huuuge!!!❤ I still remember how I first met you while we were sitting in the lesson of Lobar opa!😄
ОтветитьУдалитьReally?)) I met all of you in her lesson:))
Удалить