вторник, 11 июня 2019 г.

In what way ICT lessons were useful for me.

At first, let's begin with that I was really really bad at informatic lessons. I didn't understand the computer...But then...everything was changed) Studying in UzSWLU I have improved not only my English,but also computer skills : I have learned how to use computer, I have started to work in different programms, made cartoons myself, edit movies by adding voices, musics ,backgrounds...So many things. Isn't it? And now I can not imagine what life it would be if we had not any ICT lessons at universities in such a fast growing world. Oh,no. I will not imagine even) So, I have an advise for every student , it will be your the greatest plus to have such kind of skills ,because after graduating in every sphere ,in every job computer skills will be requested. That's why ,if you are not freshman(may be you're junior) and read my blog, it is never late to change youself to better. Let's start learning ICT)

7 комментариев: