It was Sunday. I woke up at 4 and started to collect things for the trip. We were going to Kumushkon. As soon as I went out it began wind and it seemed that it was going to rain. I had not an umbrella and I decided to take pleasure under the rain💦 ( honestly, it was too late to go back and take it 😅). The one of the most memorable things was that all of us met on the subway. It was so funny.
Besides, that trip made us closer to each other( even in literally meaning of this word🤔 because it was too cold we had to go hugging) . After that everyone became kinder, more outgoing and more responsive. Till now if somebody of us needs any kind of help everyone does his/her best and try to solve a problem together. That's why the role of trips and excursions in student's life is considerably big.
Moreover, most of my groupmates had never been there. They really liked it,especially shashlik which was recommended by our teacher. In spite of our tiredness we sang songs and made interesting conversations to find out better each other.
Of course, in order to make such kind of fascinating day more memorable we took a lot of photos.
P.S Some of them you can see there👇👇👇
Besides, that trip made us closer to each other( even in literally meaning of this word🤔 because it was too cold we had to go hugging) . After that everyone became kinder, more outgoing and more responsive. Till now if somebody of us needs any kind of help everyone does his/her best and try to solve a problem together. That's why the role of trips and excursions in student's life is considerably big.
Moreover, most of my groupmates had never been there. They really liked it,especially shashlik which was recommended by our teacher. In spite of our tiredness we sang songs and made interesting conversations to find out better each other.
Of course, in order to make such kind of fascinating day more memorable we took a lot of photos.
P.S Some of them you can see there👇👇👇





it was so interesting, this is how friendship begins..😊
ОтветитьУдалитьnice places 😍😍😍
ОтветитьУдалитьThank youuu)
ОтветитьУдалитьYeah, sweet memories of Kumushkon!😊😊😊😊😊
ОтветитьУдалить❤❤❤ during this very trip we know each other better🥰
ОтветитьУдалитьRight you are)
УдалитьNormally I don't read articles on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up really pressured me to try and to do so. Wow! Your writing style has amazed me❤️ Thank you. Very nice post
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you very much. I will do my best!
УдалитьAwesome trip I see🤩 Lucky u are
ОтветитьУдалить🙏😊
УдалитьI'm so sorry for not going with you((((😭😭Love your post and photos❤❤❤
ОтветитьУдалитьIt was the greatest trip =)
ОтветитьУдалитьI'd like us to go somewhere)
Again
ОтветитьУдалитьAgain
ОтветитьУдалитьDespite the chill in the air, we stayed didn't catch cold because of the warmth beetwen us, guys💙💙💙
ОтветитьУдалить