вторник, 11 июня 2019 г.

Some useful links from ICT lessons.

In previous blogs I said how ICT can be beneficial for you in your future. And now I am going to share with some tips which I got from ICT lessons.(Thanks to my teacher. There I want to mention her name. She is Rano Khodjieva. She is the best). So, let's begin ! 1.Let' s learn create your OWN cartooon) Make an eye-catching cartoonvideo in fiveminutes with www.cartoonmaker.com You’re fighting for your customer’s attention on a crowded stage. The only way to get noticed is to be awesome and a little bit different — but how? Make a sleek cartoon video. With this free online app you can make a stunning video in less time than it takes to drink a coffee. A cartoon video transcends reality. It pulls us away from the scary real world and into a magical place where problems are solved by robots, bears, and other cute stuff you’ll never admit to liking in front of your friends. It’s the perfect video format for: Introducing playful, quirky businesses with personality and something to say.Crafting cooool looking ads for your latest social media campaign.Educators and educational content creators who want to present information in a way that’s easy to digest.Making training videos that don’t put the viewer to sleep Crossing cultural barriers (because everyone loves cartoons) 2. Make the best presentation...And for this I will recommend you to use this one👉https://venngage.com/presentation-maker P.S . In the next blog I will explain how to make the most wonderful and interesting online presentations with this link) Follow me.

4 комментария: