вторник, 11 июня 2019 г.

TIPS TO LEARN ICT.

Today we will talk about benefits which can bring you knowledges in ICT. If you are there, I can surely say that you are really interested in learning ICT. But how? I will try to explain briefly. Get it) 1. READ THE BOOK. Yes. Textbook contain most of the information you need to know.If you have no idea on how to start with, read the content page.
2. Try it yourself. ICT is a subject that need to practice. Try all the thing you have read and make sure you know to do. 3. Think like an Engineer.Engineer always solve problem in a systematic way with clear instruction. Try to describe things clearly and detaily. 4. Learn actively! For this you can use Internet. There you can find everything you want. Get material and instructions online.
5. Keep on moving. Don't panic and be upset. You can do everything if you have a big desire. That's why try ,try and one more time try)

2 комментария:

  1. Share with your own way of learning ICT. Had you faced with any kind of problems? Or were the days when you got upset and didn't want to try anymore? Write your experience. It would be interesting to read)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Well, I can't share with ideas, but I can say that I am friend with computer from childhood.=)

    ОтветитьУдалить